Who is MoVTie?

Hey all you readers out there and welcome to my blog. I bet you're wondering what's with the misspelling, well, that's just my way of getting your attention and to establish that I'm from Vermont and I love movies. As far as my full name is concerned, it's not so important. Just call me Em. I've been a fan of movies for years, comedies, horror, suspense thrillers, even the cute kid movies, both the blockbusters and the little known indie films. I also happen to be an aspiring writer and have dabbled with the idea of doing a blog for a while and have finally decided to go for it. A few times a week, I'll be giving my opinion on films I've viewed, a few hit films that have come out and films that I will be referring to as, "Movies you may have missed". These are the films that haven't gotten publicity or you might only find at film festivals until they hit the Wal Mart $5.00 boxes or Netflix. This way you're getting the insight on a film you're not sure you want to see the next time you're at a Redbox looking for something to make Friday night less boring. #Thisisgonnabefun. 👍😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase"

"Escaping the Madhouse: The Nellie Bly Story"

"Bundy and the Green River Killer"